total time training:swim: 1hr 45min, 4500m
Bike: 4hrs on trainer
Run: 1hr 45 min (missed 1hr run today, doing it tomorrow morning!)
cross training and strength: 2hrs
total: 8hrs 30
total time doing school work:
168 (total hours in week/hrs spent being anti-social)
- 8.5 (hours training)
- 49 hrs (approx 7hrs/night sleeping)
- 10hrs (commuting)
- 15hrs (procrastinating)
- 7hrs (morning stuff, evening stuff)
-7hrs (other stuff)
approximently 71.5hrs. which, to me, is way too much. especially when 12 of those hours were pretty much in one room, doing one group project. bah.
on tap for this week:
- lighter training week, due to 3 assignments, 3 final exams and 2 class presentations which all happen in the next 2 weeks.
- 5km santa shuffle on sunday morning.
- more weight to lose (i am down at least 4lbs since starting this whole "healthy eating challenge" 3 weeks ago)