let's put it like this, because I haven't done something like this for a while. Let's do a low and high list. i always do lows first, so i can end with a positive note!
- coaching dramas with rowing.
- too much work.
- having someone die while on a shift at the ICU (not my patient. but, a first none-the-less.)
- leaving victoria.
- not getting all my workouts in.
- slicing open a finger on a beer bottle that broke in transit in my bag on the way back from victoria.
- a nasty sinus infection.
- missing the boy i like.
- crying at the rowing gala due to pure overwhelmedness of the season.
- first indoor training ride.
- not getting out to go to church.
- having a nurse give me test results and subsequently say "Oh, i have no idea what that means. there is just a circle around it. i am just supposed to tell you to make sure you get a followup appointment in december."
- crying at the rowing gala due to how proud i am of everyone i coached this season.
- starting feeling like i am back on a regular training schedule.
- starting a "healthy eating challenge" with boy i like.
- michael franti concert on wednesday night... cause that is the sound of sunshine coming down.
- having adorable not-so-straight boys lick my face while laughing and laughing.
- finding a convenient master's swim team/triathlon team to swim with.
- the exceptionally warm weather.
- having the rear hub on my commuter bike fixed.
- working out. eating well. getting work done.
- the amazing things i am learning at clinical.