2. Being asked from one portopottie to another: are you OK? At IMC.
3. Trampoline with Swartz kids
4. Cessna plane ride with Zach driving,
5. Buying XC Skis.
6. The lake at Oliver half following a scorching hot day.
7. Buying a mountain bike.
8. Buying a house in Squamish.
9. Obtaining bruises while mountain biking in Squamish.
10. Seeing just how far my dog can run while I am cycling.
11. Watching sean and Sam come off the Alaska ferry.
12. Getting on global news Edmonton during my sister's public inquiry.
13. Having my sisters public inquiry covered in the Edmonton journal, here and here.
14. Playing ticket to ride with the Greenaway-Robbins.
15. Finally finishing our bible study of the book of Luke... 2.5 yrs after we started!
16. Mandatory hi-fives at Alice lake after an epic training weekend with Jill.
17. Running a st patty's day 5km with sean.
18. Meeting new nursing friends from province wide up in Prince George.
19. The velvet decorations at my host home in Prince George.
20. Getting the middle finger flashed at me at the top of burrard st bridge by Smadar.
21. Going on a tour of brittania mine museum with my dad.
22. The privilege of praying for Kirsten and Elizabeth and the grace that can be provided in devastating times.
23. Half Nelson.
24. Team Betty designs.
25. Dave watt's magic fingers.
26. Incredible JamJar of the drive lunches.
27. Giving out Narcan kits, so people can save lives.
28. Breakfast wih Donna in Atlanta.
29. Catching up with an old friend in Atlanta.
30. Little five points Halloween parade.
31. Training weekends in Whistler.
32. Canada day swim at sasamat lake.
33. Wine tasting in Napa.
34. Outreach nursing.
35. Madison's graduation.
36. Nighttime Beach running at Hilton head.
37. Fountains in Savannah, Georgia.
38. Watching Trainwreck in whistler.
39. Mad max fury road.
40. Getting a new job.
41. Being a clinical coordinator.
42. Meeting lots of people under five years old.
43. Jill nunns' run at whistler.
44. So long, Stephen Harper.
45. NDP victory in Alberta.
46. Christmas carolling with neighbours in Squamish.
47. Snow at the top of sea to sky gondola.
48. Getting a sewing machine for my birthday.
49. Sewing lessons, particularly button holes and zipper installations.
50. Gingerbread house.
51. New carpets.
52. New bathroom.
53. The sparkling bright courageous encouraging women on #teambetty2015
54. Seeing Raisen stuck in the second floor hallway.
55. Rob and ginenne's wedding.
56. Risha and Wren's wedding.
57. Nicole and Chris' wedding.
58. Jasper national park in August.
59. Watching auntie Maureen dance and blow bubbles at Rob's wedding.
60. Stars and Hey Rosetta.
62. The lion king musical.
63. Ditching TD and moving to Squamish savings credit union.
64. Starting to invest.
65. The Tacoma zoo with my dad.
66. Wednesday night spin classes.
68. Biting the bullet and registering for the Squamish 50k.
69. Not having cancer.
70. Being mentioned on CBC radio On the Coast.
71. Giraffe at the Atlanta zoo.
72. The great work at the Atlants belt line.
73. Seeing my bestie Christina.
74. Seeing my other besties, Zach and Donna.
75. Rowing reunion.
76. Watching the salmon run up close.
77. Aldea having a baby.
78. Morgantown, WV.
79. Seeing a goofy happy toothless dog at a local park.
80. Home made croissants.
81. Getting a BCP for Christmas.
82. Sean's humour in the last 500meters of the st pat's race.
83. Beer on bike rides.
84. Morning training with Keighty at Tightclub. The future is tight, indeed!
85. My niece and nephews in Duncan.
86. Clara Hughes' book.
87. Earnest icecream.
88. Being on LETC board.
89. Resigning from LETC board.
90. Getting a ride to the Pittsburgh airport from K-Shon.
91. Beating the bounds of St James Parish.
92. DNTO live in East Van.
93. Ticket to ride with the Greenaway-Robbins.
94. Thanksgiving dinner in Vancouver with the Birches.
95. Knowing that I live in bear country.
96. Watching my dog trot along in her booties.
97. Back scratches from Sean.
98. Watching Seahawks games in Tacoma.
99. The rare Ilala snuggles.
100. Keeping on with Supporting Malawi & Warm Heart Initiatives.