new bike shops...

so, I finally have been able to bring my bike to a shop. sigh. so excited to get it worked on, and to not be afraid to ride it, with fear of hurting it....



but, it is also a little scary to bring it to a shop that i know nothing about, except for the fact that online, it seems pretty good. but, i left feeling like I was going to feel slightly violated once I get the invoice. sigh. We'll see.




today includes: going to gym, going and visiting a client in the community, and eating yummy meals with my rowing team, and my mum's close friend. sounds pretty good to me.

so much going on in life right now, that i will follow up with a big long post in a day or two. Heading down to Saratoga, NY, this weekend, to go to a regatta.... Ahhhh, Fall in New York state. Beautiful....

i suppose. as long as it is not freezing. and raining.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse 70.3 race report

La Printaniere Race Report!

Board Member recuitment