macca on IM hawaii





so, robbed this off of simon whitfield's blog.


also, excited to say that my friend kristen melberg has just joined the same Tri team that I joined last week~ so, that means:
me, donna, kristen, and Coach Mary (the four of us with fleur de lys necklaces!!!) who raced in NOLA are going to be training together.... well, together meaning: via the internet....
here are Kirsten and i, post IMNOLA 70.3


and our spectathletes!




and, in other great news:
yesterday was a day of surprizes and answered.prayers.
got a package containing a beautiful gift from a friend in the mail.
got a letter from BC student aid with my new loan agreement in it, meaning that i can get that fricken thing processed!

sigh. yesterday was a good chapter in my story. well, maybe a mini addendum!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse 70.3 race report

La Printaniere Race Report!

Board Member recuitment