TNT racing, and epic bike rides

so, tomorrow, to get ready to cheer my friends Beth and Leanna on at at the Ottawa 1/2 marathon, I am going to be going on an epic bike ride. I am so excited that they have reached their goals, and that this weekend, they will see how they will actually be able to succeed in running. Their perseverance, and attainment of goals has encouraged me.

I am going to be riding with my friend, Ben, from Montreal to Ottawa. It is about 200km, and will take. well. the whole day. All I gotta say, is that those crazy ironpeople (aka... look at my teammate blog roll list) who are going to ride 180km, and then run a fricken marathon. crazy I say. See our bike route here.

My 1/2 marathon for Team in Training is still about a month away. I am so priviledged to be able to go out and do something I love, and meet so many people who have some sort of story with this battle.

CLICK HERE TO DONATE

Once again, I am going to tell you about where I am with my fundraising. I know that this gets annoying, but every single day I am thinking about this, and getting more and more nervous about it. This is where the stressful part comes in.

On June 7th, I meet my final deadline. I have to have a minimum of 5800$ raised. I am currently at 78% of my goal ($4,533), which is about 1400$ short. I will not be able to make up the difference that they require, and this puts me in a hard spot.

I am hoping for your help. First, as a donation, and second, if you would be able to contact people that you know. Companies. Individuals. Family Members. Blog about it. Anyone you know, who would be able to support my run. And ask them, on my behalf. Would you please forward either of the following attachments to them? I appreciate it! Because my deadline is so soon, I need you to act quickly. Thank you for supporting my run, and the cause!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse 70.3 race report

La Printaniere Race Report!

Board Member recuitment