bike course



so, there it is. mooseman. all of 90km of it. (With two fricken big looking hills! ughghgh. but, that means downhills as well!) i went out for a long ride this morning (3 ish hours), and it felt like the ride that I have been waiting for for a long time. and, something said that I am going to be ready. Something else worried me that I am not going to be ready, because of the insanity over the past few weeks. ANother thing told me that I need to buy some aerobars asap.

but lots of things told me that I am so excited. nervous. on edge. about racing. i love racing. and, I love racing bigger races. I remember the time coming up to NOLA 70.3 last year. Mooseman is going to be totally different. i am ready to see just *how* different :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse 70.3 race report

La Printaniere Race Report!

Board Member recuitment