spring time brings... races and outdoor adventures!

so, it feels like it has been ages since I have blogged.

and, it is coming up. I have so much to talk about.

  • about how much i love working at the douglas hospital for my stage in Psychiatry.
  • about how wonderful being in BC for Erika's wedding was.
  • about how I find it hilarious that a friend of mine went on a date, and the girl asked for chopsticks. they were in an indian restaurant.
  • about how my TNT fundraising is going, but how I am totally nervous about how to raise 1400$ in two weeks. click here to donate.
  • about how in 10 days, I am going to be racing an 1/2 ironman, and I am soooo excited.
  • about how much i heart mountains.
  • about how I have found training recently. how I feel like it has been tremendously sporadic, but somehow, it is going to all come together.
  • about how much of a gong-show my life has been in the past 3 months. and, how I am ready to have some months off of all of this. I have 3 more weeks of busy busy busy.
  • about how uncertainty sucks.
  • about really cool things that people are doing. Like my uncle, riding his bike across canada, for YMCA's Kids of steel. Or my friend Erik, who is starting a mobile bike repair. He is kinda like my bike sponsor.
  • how erik got me a new helmet, and new chain rings, and new tires, and new brake pads, and how all of that is going to help me feel faster and safer on my bike.

and you know.
stuff.like.that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse 70.3 race report

La Printaniere Race Report!

Board Member recuitment