fundraising push

hey all,
so, this is the email that I am shooting out to people throughout the day. your help as well, would be appreciated!


I am writing you today, in order to ask you for your help. As you probably know, I am in the process of training for a 1/2 Marathon dedicated to raising money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Canada. I have been training, and believing in this cause for the past few months. I have met people who have inspired me in the journeys that they have walked. Not only in training for endurance events, but mostly with the stories of loved ones who have been living with blood Cancers.

In June, I am very excited to be running with Team in Training. However, I need your help. I am currently at (just under) 50% of my minimum amount needed to run (5800$). My fundraising deadline is June 7th. If I have not raised my amount, I get into a truly tight spot. I am asking for your help in 2 ways.

The first is to donate directly towards my run, and the society. 75% the money raised is used nationally and locally for funding dedicated to blood cancer research and providing education and patient services. To help me run my 1/2 marathon, please click on the following link to donate: http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=812189&langPref=en-CA

The second way to help is to tell 10 people that you think would be able to donate, to also help my in my efforts. I need your help to get the word out. I have also attached a pamphlet for various information as to what I am doing. Could you print it out, and give it to a few people? Would you talk to your family, or parents, about donating? At groups that you may participate in, or at your place of work?

Your help, and your donation, is already appreciated. I look forward to seeing your name on my fundraising page. I will email you in the next week, again, to follow up on if any of this has been able to take place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse 70.3 race report

La Printaniere Race Report!

Board Member recuitment