lots of work, small cauldrons, and giant penguins.

Preparing for the busiest week of the semester! friday, in all aspects, was a good day: fantastic day at clinical, followed by a bit of time at the athletic centre for some "functional training" and a swim, where i was sharing a lane with some super fast graduate students, who proceeded to include me in their workout and subsequently kick my ass. good times :) then, since i was ravenous, i went to a friend's to cook myself some dinner: sauteed portobellos with a bit of mozza on top of a veggie paddy, brussel sprouts, a wee piece of trout, and glass of red wine+spending quality time with a friend=fantastic.

but, all in all, the 3 assignments, presentation, mid-term and the start for the lab in the class that i am TA'ing (oh, the joys of graduate school!) that I have next week are keeping me busy today and tomorrow, that is for sure.

ughghghgh.

had a long run this morning. felt great to be in the sun to start the weekend off.

random point of the week: on my thursday bike ride, I was out by the olympic stadium, and it was strange. first, the montreal olympic cauldron is the smallest cauldron i have ever seen. in addition, there were people dressed like giant penguins. not something you see every day. ha! i am laughing about it right now when i think about it.

stolen from my mum, a photo of her, and my uncle, and me at T.O airport, on way back from bahamas, last weekend. And, on the bottom, her and i at the Nassau airport... i make fun of her for liking taking airport photos. when you travel, you look like crap why would you ever want a photo taken at that point!?!?

Comments

Bonnieupnorth said…
Because maybe that is the last time you will be togther for awhile...

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse 70.3 race report

La Printaniere Race Report!

Board Member recuitment