new look

so, i like this template. a lot. but, it is strange to figure out how to make it work. there are some bits that I don't like. but, what do you think!?!?

Fundraising for Team in training is going slow. Please donate. anything over 10$ gets you a tax-receipt. Please click on the links to the right hand side for both a blog about our training, and for my donation page.


running this morning was on ice.

THis was me, less than a week ago.


I know that the crux of winter is January, and Feburary. However, i want the ice on the trails to melt faster. I want to race sooner. I want to ride my bike outside without the fear of the road salt eating my components into a rusty nasty mess.

sigh. post holiday blues?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse 70.3 race report

La Printaniere Race Report!

Board Member recuitment