dark hole...

of no contact or social life.

since I got back from that trip up to elfin lakes, i have been in a black hole of statistical analysis, and thesis editing.... but... after a few nights of 5 ish hours sleep last week... today...



i....




handed....





my.....




M.Sc.....





Thesis.....





to my.....






Committee!



WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
not totally done just yet, though. I have a thesis defense in 3 weeks, and then will probably have to do some editing again, but. phew. what a big sigh of relief.


will update soon. i have had so much going through my head lately.

Comments

Bonnieupnorth said…
Those late nighters sound like they are going to be worth it! Congrats on getting to this point....you know you make us proud!

No doubt heard the story before but the parallel point for me, was an all nighter at my office in the Foothills Hospital and walking home to our place in Bowness om a Sunday morning in June with everyone going to church and thinking 'how wierd if you only knew '...the thought process does get distorted from lack of sleep! However my end result was the revision of two more chapters delaying final defense from June to August...back in"74!

HANG IN THERE! Hugs.

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse 70.3 race report

La Printaniere Race Report!

Board Member recuitment