walking on sunshine!

so, life is good. life is very good :)

amazing things that have happened recently, and are going to happen...




I am a master of science in rehabilitation. I completed my M.Sc Thesis defense with great comments and positive feedback. the presentation was great, and i knew the answers to all the questions.

I have gotten into McGill University for a direct-entry, 3 year, master of nursing program which will allow me to be a RN, and also focus on global/international healthcare.

I am going to haiti over the summer.

In a week and a half, I am racing my first 1/2 ironman, and while I am at it, I get to see two of the people that I love the most in the world.





Life is good. And, it feels like I am walking 3 feet off the ground these days. and, in all honestly, it is a little overwhelming. but, you know. in a good way ;)

Comments

Bonnieupnorth said…
I did the proud mom thing and forwarded some congrats through your gmail so check it!

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse 70.3 race report

La Printaniere Race Report!

Board Member recuitment