End of Maternity Leave

Well, I must admit, this past year has gone quite quickly!   As the saying goes: "the days might be long, but the time is short."   I have definitely felt that!

Despite the hard times in the last year, it has been really really amazing.  I have accomplished a lot, and I have things to show for it.  This is a list of things that I have done, which don't include raising a child.
  • Sewed a play tent for Haines.
  • Got our garage door fixed.
  • Painted all the trim (that I can reach) on our house. 
  • Rebuilt our front and back porch stairs.
  • Sanded and re-stained our back porch and wood pillars.
  • Built a wood fire place backing and mantle.
  • Sanded and Painted wooden blocks for Haines.
  • Started renovating my mothers kitchen
  • Sorted a helluva lot of boxes at my mum's and tossed out old crap.
  • Did two triathlons. 
  • Organized a Gravel Fondo
  • Wrote my will, personal directive & power of attorney
  • Finished (with my in-laws) our back yard fence. 
Can anyone remember anything else that I did?  This is a pretty decent list...

Comments

Kristi said…
Impressive and handy! Got me beat for sure. Way to go mama

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse 70.3 race report

La Printaniere Race Report!

Board Member recuitment