so, it was on this post that i told you about my desires for the new year, and the amazing christmas break i had. let us evaluate.
Get back to personal journalling again. to find the extraordinary in the mundane.
- not so bad. not great, either though. as of late, I have had more of a ambition to journal privately. especially since i have had so many personal changes going on in my life. so, this is not a fail. but, not a total pass, either.
- check. done and done. WOOT!
- not done. subsituted with a trip to washington state with the rowing girls. a trip to the eastern states though, may happen in december.
- four 10km races, and 3 olympic tris. i would say this is almost more than that goal. 1/2 marathon? perhaps. ask me again in 3 weeks.
- big failure here. but, i did bring her to see me in june.
- graduation: on track to finish in Dec/Jan. MCATS: done. application for medicine: well. nope. but, i am okay with that.
- put a good effort into it. sticking with it, and meeting with the new family minister at church tomorrow to brainstorm more ideas.
- check and check. want to be more consistent with both of these though.
- working on this one. but, love is in a constant flux, right? hard to figure this one out. and, it makes me wonder if i will ever figure it out. probably not.