outlook on pharm

so, my classmates decided to stay up late and study.
I decided to sleep.
I would rather be rested, and do poorly, than be tired and do poorly ;)
it just makes dealing with the stress *that* much easier.


I just had a reminder while i was getting dressed about what I am doing here, and how I am meant to be doing what I am doing. and, two quotes that i have posted by two inspiring pictures of female triathletes came into my head.

Because my God is a big God,
I will think big with confidence, knowing that
MY THOUGHTS CAN NEVER
BE BIGGER THAN MY GOD.

God did not call me to a life of failure,
but to a life of SUCCESS.
this being so,
I CANNOT FAIL
as long as I do his will,
allowing him to work in me and through me,
motivating my very thought.


i like to think that god has got.my.back. on this.
so, i have a new outlook than i did last night.
it is a wonder what a sleep and a workout can do. :)
will post after the exam.

Comments

Joy said…
Those quotes were encouraging to me too! THx ! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse 70.3 race report

La Printaniere Race Report!

Board Member recuitment