christmas spirit

so, reasons i am happy today:
  • there is snow on the north shore mountains. finally!!!!
  • a client gave me 10 pounds of frozen blueberries.
  • i have a fancy boat party tonight, courtesy of body and soul. and, i have a smokin' hot dress.
  • there are so many people out there right now driving around with christmas trees on the tops of their cars. I almost bought one today, and biked with it attached to my backpack. but, i wasn't sure that would be safe.
  • i got amazing christmas cards in the mail yesterday to send out to friends. Petara Panabaker has amazing art. i highly suggest you order some.
  • i got, from my aunt, a recipe for my granny's shortbread cookies. I don't think that i have had some of those since before she died, about 5 years ago. they are amazing!!! :)
    1 pound butter
    1/2 cup white suger (berry sugar is you have it), 1/2 cup brown sugar, well packed
    4 cups of flour
    pinch of salt
    roll out, cut, cook 20 minutes @ 300 degrees F.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse 70.3 race report

La Printaniere Race Report!

Board Member recuitment