How to say I love you

if you like, or don't like Valentine's day, i don't really care.  I also don't care that my valentine's day post is a day late.  It was busy day yesterday.  And, I get to see that fantastic boy today.  so, in my books, that is all that matters in this regard.

I do find it rather hilarious that people either love Valentine's day, or hate it.  there is not too many in-betweeners.  people are either smooshy, or bitter.  I do feel a little 'meh' about it.  doesn't really matter either way.  admittedly, if that boy just washed over it, with no recognition, I would kinda be sad about it. but, in the blog-o-sphere people share valentines day love things.  So, I have made a complilation of some of my favourite this year.  They are worth watching and reading.  love brings warmth to the heart.  no matter what.

From Longreads:  100 Ways to Say I love you. 
From 22 Words: People on the street saying "I love you" in many different languages and "Bryan Adams' 'everything I do, I do it for you' sung with movie clips" 






From Google:  Nerdy cuteness, when you google the following: sqrt(cos(x))*cos(300x)+sqrt(abs(x))-0.7)*(4-x*x)^0.01, sqrt(6-x^2), -sqrt(6-x^2) from -4.5 to 4.5 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse 70.3 race report

La Printaniere Race Report!

Board Member recuitment