25 random facts about amelia payne...

So, I have recently found these two "tag your friends" things on Facebook. I, on the occasion, like things like this. so, here we go...


#1: IPod my life...

1. Put your music on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. Write it down, even if it sounds silly.
4. Tag friends who might enjoy doing the memo as well as the person you got the memo from.

(my favourites are in bold)
____

If someone says, "Is this okay?" you say...
Pull me down

What would best describe your personality?
Sweet Illumination (ain't that sweet!?!)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
With my own two hands

How do you feel today?
Prelude for piano No 4.

What is your life's purpose?
Over and out

What is your motto?
Rising Sun

What do your friends think of you?
Good Riddance (Time of your life)

What do you think about very often?
Around this corner

What is 2+2?
Kate

What do you think of your best friend(s)?
Never gonna find me!

What do you think of the person you like?
Past Lives

What is your life story?
Track 08

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Mushaboom

What do you think when you see the person you like?
Two Shoes

What do your parents think of you?
Rhyme & Reason (i think, that in some of my decisions they may wonder, but surely there must be...)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Apparitions

What will they play at your funeral?
Running for home (hopefully, we all are running that way)

What is your hobby/interest?
DunDun

What is your biggest secret?
FIll this place

What do you think of your friends?
I'm Yours

What's the worst thing that could happen?
Nothing Better

How will you die?
I've got to see you again...

What is the one thing you regret?
Americana (oh, the irony)

What makes you laugh?
Clumsy

What makes you cry?
Angels of the Silences

Will you ever get married?
One/Unchained Melody

What scares you the most?
Young Pilgrims (or, right wing conservative evangelical christians?!)

Does anyone like you?
Cocaine Blues

If you could go back in time, what would you change?
Who do you tell it to

What hurts right now?
Trouble (trouble always hurts...)

What will you post this as?
Galileo


#2 25 random facts about myself (i am putting up anything that comes up in my head!)

1) I have a bunion on my left foot. I hate it.
2) i would rather not ever ride a mechanical bull again. since i almost broke my left leg the first time i did it.
3) I have broken 4 bones in my body. One of those bones was broken twice, at different times, and at different ends.
4) if i could afford, i would rent/buy a house that would always have an extra room for people who wanted to couchsurf.
5)i have a caffine habit. and, i'm not really ashamed of it anymore.
6)i hate plucking my eyebrows, but i do it anyway.
7) i have a hard time letting go of close relationships which are now closed.
8) i bought a pair of new shoes today. i wished i could have spent 80$ on them. but, instead i spent 130$ on them, just cause they felt amazing!
9) i hold resentment towards United Airlines for charging 175$ each way to transport a bicycle.
10) when i was a kid, i used to stick my finger in the butter and then eat it.
11) i truely believe that the way it should happen is that the guy should pursue the girl. but, in reality, I have a hard time letting that be put into practise.
12) I own a single rowing shell. Now, it is mostly because I am holding onto it for sentimental value.
13) i prefer almond butter over peanut butter.
14) i love musicals. RENT is my favourite.
15) i think a strong back is the sexy-ist part of someone.
16) i like ice cream and french fries.
17) my first "Real concert" was Green Day, Dookie. I dyed my hair an awful shade of green, with koolaide
18) I have been caught singing while standing on the edge of a mountain, when I didn't think anyone was around, in both Cameroon, and Canada.
19) the best sushi I have ever had in my life was in New York City.
20) I used to own a snake named wriggley, a hedgehog (or 3) named [humm! i have forgotten the name(s)], a dalmation named pepper, a cat name zephyr, a cat named misty, a kitten named trouble, a westie named ruffy, a westie named amy, a rottie named freedom, and a husky/lab named mike. i think i loved mike the most. I cried like a baby when he died while i was in africa.
21) i wish i could experience what it is like to be a swinger of birches.
22) i have dyed my hair every colour you can imagine. including once, a colour that could be described as "tropical sunset"
23) i have pierced my ears, eyebrow, nose, and lower middle lip. the one that has lasted the longest is my nose ring (going on 4.5 years), and my intermittent earings.
24) I have 3 tattoos. a sun on my left shoulderblade. a ring of fish around my right calf. africa in between my shoulder blades. each of them have a somewhat spiritual meaning. if i were to get another, it would probably be a tree. sometimes I am scared that I will regret my tat's when I am older. but, I have never regretted them once, since getting them. I love tattoos.
25) I think meeting people online is a perfectly ligitimate way too meet close friends, 'cause many of my close friends are people I have met online. but, i'm not so sure if I am okay with meeting people online to date them. that kinda wierds me out a bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse 70.3 race report

La Printaniere Race Report!

Board Member recuitment