some plans for the next year...

From day to day, my plans change.

and, since i have no plans or ambition for my life anymore, here are some things i am considering, with no commitment to any of them:

  • going to peru and ecuador, to hike in the andes, see machu picchu and perhaps the galapagos (if i can afford this part).
  • hike up kilimanjaro.
  • go on a bike trip somewhere, maybe ride Ragbrai, in iowa, in july.
  • go to Liberia, visit my host family. Start in spain, and travel down through West Africa.
  • travel across north africa.
  • go to south africa on an multi-purpose advenutre, and hit up mozambique and visit my sponsored world vision child.
  • do my MPH in international health and development at Simon Fraser (vancouver), or Tulane (New Orleans), or University of Capetown (south africa), or somewhere else.
  • quit my job, sell my belongings, and leave town.
  • Keep my job, make some money, and force myself to be settled for a while, while i discover western canada and vancouver some more.
  • race in triathlons. maybe do a 1/2 marathon or adventure race or a 24-hour race of some kind.
  • not get fat, or sustain any sort of athletic injury, including near death experiences.
  • coach rowing, and do some rec rowing.
  • lead a Teen Missions team.
  • Drive/hitchhike/take the ferries to Alaska
  • get my teaching degree.
  • get my nursing degree.
  • not do research, once i am done my M.Sc. but do get some papers published.
  • live in the inner-city.
  • go work at pioneer alberta for a while.

this list will continue to change. be added to, and be taken away from. anyone want to join me on any of these things?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse 70.3 race report

La Printaniere Race Report!

Board Member recuitment