- lots of lessons learnt this week. i want to write more about them, but, i have to decide what i want to write.
- FINISHED and handed in my final paper (pretty much. still have to do finishing touches on my research proposal for may 6th) for the term. It was a 19 pager of the most beautiful BS i have every written. was written on 3 nights of about 4-5hrs sleep each. ugh! so tired. Last night was the first night since last sunday that i have slept over 6hrs. heavenly. i am SO relieved to have everything done!!!!
- only one month of clinical left for school this year, then i am done for the summer. YAY!
- spending the weekend (HAPPY EASTER!) in Jasper alberta, HERE with the boy i like. it is going to involve biking in the sunshine, playing in the mountains, eating delicious food. and snuggling. yes. lots of snuggling. Pretty much the best way to spend the end of a recovery week, and easter.
- photos from my race last sunday. only two...
Saturday, April 23, 2011
very VERY briefly...