apparently, this is the week to sign up for races...

so, not only did I sign up for Mooseman yesterday, today I decided "okay. take this whole ridiculously long races hobby to a reasonable cause."

Today I signed up for "Team in Training." I am going to spend the next 5 months raising money for the leukemia and lymphoma society.


I am going to be running a 1/2 Marathon in the end of june (as long as i reach my goal of 7000$). I am running, because a classmate and friend (the one i went skiing with recently!) brought it up, as her dad has Leukemia. she thought it might be a good idea, and it just got rolling. so... here is my pitch, and I will make it lots of times! don't hesitate. I need you to donate 5$. or 100$. or 500$. whatever you can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse 70.3 race report

La Printaniere Race Report!

Board Member recuitment