the last days...

So, it is pretty crazy that I am writing, and am thinking about the next couple days. I wish that I could have the time to update more these days because there is so much going on, but since my computer got stolen, it makes it far harder to do. There is just wayyyy to much to cover in such a short time, so I will do my best to get a post today, and another post before I head out to Florida, on the front end of my trip to Haiti...

I am currently sitting in Tacoma, Washington, beside one of my best friend's, Zach. I arrived yesterday, after a great last week in Vancouver and on the Island. Last week, I had my convocation, my last day at work, the packing and moving, and my final race until at least august. I have had a crazy time of just going and going and going, and it has been a little crazy. It is amazing to me to think that I now can sign my name Amelia Payne, M.Sc. it is crazy to think that in a week I am going to be in charge of 27 eager teenagers going to a developing country....

...

so, that was a few days ago. I am now sitting in portland, at a bubble tea cafe. we went hiking today in the columbia river gorge, and, for a few moments, I realized how much I have going through my head. What a crazy time of transistion it is right now, and it is so wonderful. exciting. nerve racking. The past couple days have been a wonderful time of relaxation. and, it is kinda funny, 'cause I never knew that I was so tired. I just feel like I can get 8hrs of sleep a night, and still want an afternoon nap.


...


this week has been about seeing friends. makayla. dana. kevin. zach. jessie. risha. i love seeing people i love. 'cause it is so good for the heart. and, i love having people i love meet people i love, cause it makes your life a bit more connected.


and, my prayers go out to sam and gretchen, who, this week were in a car accident. sam, thanks for calling zach, and telling us about them.


....

i recently got an amazing gift. it includes the ability to post photos and videos online!!! I will do so, before I am off to florida, and then haiti. i wish i could update more, but having a computer that was stolen, sucks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse 70.3 race report

La Printaniere Race Report!

Board Member recuitment