1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!
11 Random Things about me:
- When driving a standard, I avoid driving east on King Edward, in Vancouver, purely because of the risk of having to stop at a red light on the hill leading up to fraser street.
- i eat 2 eggs almost every single day.
- i love to do my long run on sunday nights... it is a good way to end the weekend, start a new week, and it almost feels like the morning, because there is no one out.
- every single merino wool shirt that i own (4 of them) is a shade of light blue.
- I met one of my closest friends in life, in an online forum.
- i like looking for "the strange in the regular, and the regular in the strange."
- i'll get all of 37.38$ on my federal tax return this year. awesome.
- I have a deep love for a deep shade of pink/fushia
- I have never lived alone. I went from my family, to a boarding school, to university dorms, to roommates, to (soon to be) spouse.
- Despite being a strong extrovert, i love and need quiet, alone time on a regular basis.
- I kinda wish that my life could feasibly include working at a summer camp in the mountains every year.
- What is the thing in your life you are most proud of? I would have to say that I am really proud of being able to admit that I didn't actually what to pursue a medical degree, and I am so much happier with pursuing nursing.
- What is your biggest regret? I try not to live with regrets... but, I have to admit that I could probably be a better sister to my own sister.
- If you had to eat just one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Berries. all types of berries. except for maraschino cherries.
- Do you give up things for Lent? If so, what are you giving up this year and why? yes, absolutely. It is my favourite season in the christian year. This year, I am giving up facebook, and taking on a 30 minute of "quietness" per day... which is difficult to do.
- What is your perfect evening? could include something like a delicious dinner out with wine, dancing in the street, an outside hottub, and then a snuggle under a blanket. this should be done in the company of at least one other person, but could also include up to 3 other people.
- Do you have siblings? If so, do you buy into the whole birth order thing? yes, two of them (both older than me). I have not looked much into the birth order thing, but (like almost everything), I tend to suspect that there is some realm of truth to it.
- What is your favorite thing to cook? I love cooking vegetarian meals for non-vegetarians.
- In what kind of social situation do you feel most comfortable? ones in which an activity is involved, such as a sport, a boardgame, a food gathering, etc.
- In what kind of social situation do you feel most awkward? spontaneous gatherings of the complete Payne family.
- If you could go back to college, would you? HA! i've never left college.
- What quality do you possess that makes you a good friend? i like to think despite being somewhat "picky" in my friendships, that I have the quality to maintain friendships over time and distance. which makes the majority of my friendships lifetime friends.
Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer:
- Fill in the blank: I would rather be_______
- Would you rather be attacked by two full grown lions, or 70 house cats?
- What is the best holiday you have taken in your life? Who was it with?
- how old were you when you first really kissed someone? (i.e. not your mum or dad) who was it with?
- Do you find emotional satisfaction in your employment? or, is work just work?
- If you could live in another other country other than the one you do, where would that be?
- what is the most memorable music album that someone has recommended, given, or bought for you?
- How do you feel about television? is that different from movies?
- if you are an athlete, do you consider yourself an athlete in another sport as well? (i.e. i now consider myself a triathlete. but, in many ways, I also consider myself a rower... definitely an ex-rower. but, despite playing soccer when I was younger, I would not consider myself an ex-soccer player)
- you are given a round-the-world ticket, with 5 cities that you can visit, traveling around the world in an eastern direction. what are those 5 cities?
- what is your favourite charity that you donate to? why?
People I am tagging: