Ruth and Makayla come to town

So, at the end of May, beginning of June, the lovely Ruth Thompson from my Segue (Africa/Mercyships/Anastasis/Liberia) trip came to visit for 2 weeks. I was priviledged to know that she came all the way from Leeds, England, to come see me....

 During that two weeks, for 5 days, my niece Makayla came to visit from Edmonton.  

In that time, we went to Seattle, Tofino, and spent time in Vancouver.  Courtesy of Ruth, here are some of the photos.  WHen i get mine developed, I will post some more.

Driving the *really nice, free upgraded* Rental car in Seattle.  This is probably close to when i was about to die because I had to pee so badly, and proceeded to do a "chinese fire drill" in DT seattle so i could hop out, go to starbucks, and use the washroom.

Ruth and I at Prospect point, in Stanley Park.  We saw a racoon there, soon after.

Jericho Beach, on a friday night.  This is Me, Ruth, and Makayla, playing "America's top model." Can't you tell?

Myself, and my stunning, beautiful, and amazing 12 year old niece.  What a privilege to have her in my life, and to have similar big toothy grins.

In Uculelet, day one on the West Coast of Vancouver Island. Short, 5 km hike.

On the Whale watching/wildlife/hotsprings tour boat in Tofino.

Tofino hotsprings.  Deciding to get wet?

Getting wet.


Comments

Bonnieupnorth said…
Toothy grins I agree but lots of fun!
S said…
i love the photo's!
Anonymous said…
love you sweet amo! thanks for the nice comment! ill hug africa for you :)

you.inspire.me.
Anonymous said…
Hello

I saw your pictures on the net and thought I would coment. I'm the owner of the Boat and Company you took to the Hot Springs.
Hello from your friends at
The Whale Centre.
Great photos.

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse 70.3 race report

La Printaniere Race Report!

Board Member recuitment