Fall 2007

This past fall, i had the advantage of seeing many friends, and family... here are a few of the photos.... To start off with, a bit of the beautiful country of Jasper National Park. This photo on the right is not black and white.



Two of the funniest, and most amazing men in my life, Stephen Klebs, and Robert Stowe. From my segue trip.




Introducing my nephew, Landon Thomas Payne. He was born Dec 2006. He lives in Calgary.


What a handsome little man!!!


One of my best friends in the world, Kevin Shon, currently on the direct other side of the continent, in Florida everglades, doing an outward bound school.




Some of my co-students at UBC. During a christmas gathering...


Lastly, a few more of Ben, Zach, and Christina, and the amazing December.



Beautiful whistler from our Condo...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse 70.3 race report

La Printaniere Race Report!

Board Member recuitment