Head on over to Warm Heart Initiatives

Hi Folks,

I know that there are a few people who are continuing to read this site... And, I appreciate you.  I also appreciate this site, and know that I have been neglecting it. I have thought and drafted a few posts that I will eventually get to, but for now, I want you to head over to Warm Heart Initiatives. 

I'm doing a walking challenge right now, and I would appreciate your support!  I am aiming to walk 500km in 50 days (basically), and raise 1500$.  So far fundraising has been slow, but walking has been awesome.  It is amazing how much you see and how much you think about when you are walking. I live in this incredible spot of the world, which makes walking "easy."  However, doing something consistently day after day is a challenge.  So, please join me in this journey.

Meanwhile... some photos from a weekend camping trip I did up to Joffre lakes with some girls. It was walking, it was just not during my walking challenge!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse 70.3 race report

La Printaniere Race Report!

Board Member recuitment