pushing your comfort levels!

Today I sent out two emails.  One to 3 people, the other to hundreds.  If you are reading this, you may have received one of them.  I sent out both emails, then I went out to a movie with my love.  On my way home, i was thinking about the butterflies of uncertainty that I was experiencing in my stomach.  So, we talked about it.

(and ps:if you go a see Thor 2, stay until the end of the credits.  its worth it.)

The first email included a request of people who may make for a professional and career mentor.
The second was a email contact list clean up, but also a request for people to buy gift cards for Warm Heart Initiatives. 

And, what I find curious, is that despite these two topics being super positive things, and two topics that I believe are important, it still makes me have a sense of nervousness in sending them.  Because, despite being things that lead to good outcomes, sometimes it feels that I can be a burden if I ask other people to participate in them.

My love shed fact on the situation that it may just be because I am stepping into realms that I am unfamiliar with.  I am doing things that I have never done before, and I am experiencing the normal things that people feel when they are going into the unknown.

And. thats. OK.

I will keep going into the unknown, because I know it is good, and right, and will be fruitful.

(HEY YOU!  BUY GIFTCARDS FROM FUNDSCRIP FOR WARM HEART INITIATIVES!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse 70.3 race report

La Printaniere Race Report!

Board Member recuitment