NIxon's Paintings


Ok, yesterday I told you about Nixon, who is an artist.  These are his paintings.    They are a variety of sizes and a variety of styles, as you can see.  They are Nixon's sole source of income, and he has asked if I could bring them back to Canada to give to a friend of his to sell.  I thought I would blog them, in case YOU might wan to buy one.  Send me an offer.  I will bring them back to Canada, via seattle.  So, they can be shipped to you (you pay shipping), or if you live in Montreal, Vancouver or Seattle-Tacoma, I can get them to you directly.  

Let me know which one you like, and shoot me an offer.  I will tell you if it is appropriate, and then I will tell you how to get the Money to me, so that I can pay him for them.   He will be using the proceeds to pay for school fees for his children.
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse 70.3 race report

La Printaniere Race Report!

Board Member recuitment