New Beginnings

Wow! it has been a while since I have written. 

I was fairly frequent blogger in the past, and then it just slowly started to lag.  It's interesting, because the last post on this site was less than a week prior to the death of my Dad.  I must not have known what was to come.   I wanted many times to write a post about him, but i just did not know what to say.  So many thoughts, words, emotions... none which could fully describe the process of celebrating his life & grieving his loss.

Lots has happened in the last year and a half.  Most notably, our family has grown by 1!  Haines Olive arrived into the world on November 29th, 2019.  She is lovely & such a joy to have in our lives.  However, with her in my life, there is probably time to write more!  haha!  there are certainly hours in the day when I am "doing nothing" except for watching a baby sleep or lie on the floor and talk to herself.   I don't know exactly when or what I will be writing, but i'd like to use this space to get thoughts out. 

so, keep an eye out here.  Maybe what I will write might be interesting to someone.   Also, it's time to switch up this page design!  Less sports sponsorship and race goals... haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse 70.3 race report

La Printaniere Race Report!

Board Member recuitment