ready for a holiday!

believe you me. I am ready to split from this town for a few days.

This week has been unbelievably unbeliveable. Let's just say that irony has shown its ugly head, and I was not happy about it. At any rate, I look forward to leaving on *friday*

plan is:
go to syracuse on friday. see my friend from college, Daniel Van Vliet, and his wife nicole, and their son who I have never met.
hop a bus on saturday to Rochester. go see my coach!
then: get my fat pinched, and my run video recorded, and my swim looked at, and my bike speed tested. and, a "meet the team" run on sunday morning.
then: monday bus to toronto.
and bask in family love!

woo! all of that makes me excited just to think about! :)
and.... i got my garmin back in the mail today. yesssssss! Heart rate monitoring, you and i are back in the game!

so, things are okay today. but, just okay. and, i am okay with okay. because it is a lot better than really *hitty. which have been the way things have been in the last few days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse 70.3 race report

La Printaniere Race Report!

Board Member recuitment