it's fridayyyyyy!


so, sometimes I like to think that I am not a morning person. sometimes i tell myself, and many other people, that I am a night owl.

it is 5:24, and I have clinical today. But, I woke up early to do some school work. and, normally I wake up early to go coach a rowing team. Or, I wake up early to go exercise. I just can't seem to do things with as much focus in the evenings. maybe it is serotonin levels.


maybe, it is because I like the mornings. I like that only a certain end of the population bell curve is awake. there is something calming about it.

I am feeling a bit behind with work right now. So, a weekend of school work is planned. also time to start studying for finals.

Every day, I get a quote in my email from outward bound. Today's was an aristotle quote. ANd, it is one that was graffiti'd on the bridge in Morgantown, and so we would row by it every day. I *love* it~ words to go by:

we are what we repeatedly do.
Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.


so, here is from me to you in the mornings: Enjoy your day!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse 70.3 race report

La Printaniere Race Report!

Board Member recuitment